Scott Collins Provides Advice to Readers of 425 Business
In the August issue of 425 Business, Scott Collins provided advice on business-related topics. Tasked with the “hard questions many entrepreneurs are too afraid to ask,” Scott tackled answers to the following six questions:
- How do I determine what permits, licenses, or registrations I need for my business?
- Are there permits, licenses, or registrations unique to East King County I need for my business?
- How do I choose which insurance packages to get for my business?
- What labor laws do I need to consider before choosing whether to hire hourly employees or independent contractors?
- How do I fairly gain an edge on my competition without violating antitrust laws?
- How do I document important business relationships, and what formal contracts should I consider?