Legal Wrangling of Real Estate Deals
The topics included:
- What is Form 17 (seller disclosures)?
- Recent court decisions on seller disclosures.
- Multiple Offers for Sellers: when expecting multiple offers, how should sellers communicate when they will review offers?
- Multiple Offers for Buyers: what should buyers contemplate before using an escalator clause in their offer?
- What happens if a seller removes plants and it was not disclosed in the purchase and sale agreement?
- Is a commission owed to a buyers broker when their full price offer is not accepted?
- Real Estate Agents representing both buyer and seller on the same transaction.
Contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 689-2167