Shawn practices in the firm’s litigation department, handling personal injury, commercial, and real estate litigation. He has experience representing clients in all phases of litigation in Washington courts. He also practices in the firm’s insurance coverage group, in disputes between policy holders and their insurance companies and supports the firm’s health care department, handling matters ranging from HIPAA and risk management for health care facilities to health-care related employment issues.
Before his legal career, Shawn served in the U.S. Army as a military intelligence officer and Army Ranger, where he was deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq.
Shawn graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a Bachelors of Arts in Russian and has lived in Russia. He speaks conversational Russian.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- 2018-17 Rising Star by Super Lawyers
Admitted To Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2013
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington