Jenica focuses her practice on estate planning, guardianship, trust and estate litigation, and probate administration. She helps individuals and their families plan for the future and resolve legal issues relating to aging. She also works with health care facilities and their residents to secure benefits to pay for the cost of care.
Prior to joining Helsell Fetterman, Jenica spent ten years in private practice in the Washington, DC area. Jenica earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon and attended law school at Wake Forest University.
Outside of work, Jenica enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children, skiing in the Cascades, cooking, and rooting for the Seahawks.
- District of Columbia
- Washington – pending
Honors and Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch”, Elder Law and Trust and Estates, 2021 – 2023
- Listed as “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers, Elder Law (2021 – 2023)
- Named to Top Attorney List by Bethesda Magazine (2019, 2021)
- Cornerstone Montgomery (Board Member, 2019 – present)
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association