At Helsell Fetterman, the Insurance Coverage practice is primarily focused on disputes between policyholders and their insurance companies. Led by a former property and casualty commercial insurance broker with experience in the hospitality, construction, transportation and real estate arenas, this valuable combination of legal expertise and brokerage experience offers unique benefits to our clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Breach of Insurance Contract Disputes
- Washington Insurance Fair Conduct Act and Bad Faith Claims
- Property and Casualty Claims
- Coverage for Government Entities
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Insurance Policy Analysis