Nick represents family offices, family businesses and high net worth individuals in connection with a variety of matters. In general, these matters can be grouped as follows:
- Business and Personal Transactions. These include M&A transactions; corporate reorganizations; private equity / venture capital fundraisings and investments; real estate acquisition and development; and negotiating contracts between an organization and its vendors, customers and business partners.
- Operational Matters. These include advising a company’s leadership with respect to strategic transactions, governance and operational matters; interpreting and enforcing company policies; and delivering practical guidance to a company and its employees regarding compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Super Lawyers, 2019-2022 Washington Rising Star
- The National Black Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, 2016
Admitted to Practice
- New York State Bar, 2009
- Washington State Bar, 2016