Nick delivers a broad range of transactional services to individual and business clients. He is experienced with, among other things, the formation and governance of business entities, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, commercial transactions, financing transactions, employment transactions, alternative investment transactions, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Helsell Fetterman, Nick worked with another law firm in Seattle and with two large law firms in New York. A year before entering private practice, Nick clerked with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware.
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Seattle Shakespeare Company, Board of Directors, 2018 – Present
- Seattle Summer Search, Board of Directors, 2016 – Present
- The National Black Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, 2016
Admitted to Practice
- New York State Bar, 2009
- Washington State Bar, 2016