With more than 40 years of experience, Allen is a leader in Helsell Fetterman’s Business and Real Estate Groups. Allen represents numerous individuals and companies in all types of real estate transactions. He has regularly worked on boundary line disputes and homeowner and condominium owner association matters. He has considerable experience working on commercial leases representing both landlords and tenants. He is skilled in drafting all types of real estate documents such as purchase and sales agreements, leases, easements, and restrictive covenants. One particular area of specialty for Allen is that he regularly serves as a court appointed referee in civil real estate partition cases.
Relying on his depth of knowledge, he also advises and counsels individuals and businesses in all areas of corporate governance from formation, start-up, and purchase, through licensing, to dissolution and buy-outs. His business clients span the range of single-member corporations and LLCs to larger, multi-million-dollar companies.
Prior to joining Helsell Fetterman, Allen was a named shareholder at Jeppesen Gray Sakai P.S. in Bellevue WA for over 30 years.
- East King County Bar Association, Past President
- King County Bar Association Board of Trustees, Past Member
- King County Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Past Member
- Washington State Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trust Section Executive Committee, Past Member
- Washington State Bar Association Character and Fitness Committee, Past Member
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- East King County Bar Association
- For over ten years, he has been named a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers in the area of real estate law