Victoria is a litigator with the firm’s trust and estate litigation practice group and assists clients in matters involving will contests, trust disputes, fiduciary abuse, guardianships, vulnerable adult protection actions, and elder abuse issues. Prior to joining Helsell Fetterman, Victoria was a litigator at a national firm where she advised individuals and businesses on matters related to intellectual property infringement, employment discrimination, and white collar defense.
In law school, Victoria competed in the Harold H. Green National Security Law Moot Court Competition. Victoria was the Chief Comments Editor of the University of Washington International Law Journal and a member of the Technology Law and Public Policy Clinic. She also externed for the Seattle City Attorney’s Office Torts division.
Prior to law school, Victoria was a Teach for America Corps member in the Las Vegas Valley teaching seventh grade Language Arts.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Teach for America – the Collective Alumni Board
Victoria is an avid dog-lover. Outside of work, Victoria enjoys finding new restaurant experiences in Seattle
- Conversational Mandarin
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2018
- Western District of Washington
Content by Victoria Wei
- #FreeBritney and I Care A Lot: How Conservatorships and Guardianships Can Be Used to Protect (and How to Protect Yourself From Needing One).
- Washington Reinstates Protections for Domestic Violence Victims
- Update on Proclamation 20-45 and Protections for Domestic Violence Victims
- COVID-19 & Trusts, Estates and Vulnerable Adult Litigation