Sarah is a Family Law attorney who helps clients manage the legal issues surrounding what may be difficult and emotionally charged situations. She researches complex legal issues, drafts memos, interviews witnesses and assists with case management. An active member of her community, Sarah regularly participates in activities that promote diversity in the legal community, civil rights and charitable giving.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Loren Miller Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Diversity Committee, King County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2012
- Dean’s Diversity Scholar (2009-2012)
- Year-End Achievement Scholarship, King County Bar Foundation Minority Scholarship (2010-2012)
- Philip L. Burton Memorial Scholarship (2012)
Sarah is involved in the legal community. She is currently on the board of the Loren Miller Bar Association (serving African-American legal professionals), an organization she has been a part of since 2012. Sarah served on the Loren Miller Bar Association’s Judicial Evaluation Committee. She recently joined the Washington Coalition of Minority Legal Professionals which is a nonpartisan joint committee formed to carry out the evaluation and rating of candidates for law-enforcement positions in Washington State. She has served on a few different King County Bar Association committees, but is currently serving on KCBA’s Diversity Committee and Nominations and Leadership Development Committee. For several years, Sarah volunteered the King County neighborhood legal clinics providing pro bono legal services to people in need. Sarah has served on our firm’s Diversity Committee since she joined the firm.
- 2020-17 – Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- 2021 – Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch