Sam joined Helsell Fetterman as an associate in the litigation practice group after graduating from Seattle University School of Law. Sam works on all types of litigation ranging from personal injury to complex commercial disputes.
At Seattle University, Sam was awarded the Presidential Law Scholarship given to the top 5% of the applicant pool who demonstrate exceptional aptitude for the study of law. While in law school, Sam externed at the Federal Trade Commission, and was a law clerk at both the Washington State Attorney General’s Office and K2 Sports in the in-house legal department. He was also the treasurer for the Business Law Students Association, a member of the Entertainment and Sports Law Association, and a judge for the 1L Mock Trial competition.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Gonzaga University (B.A., Political Science, History/Italian, 2010)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2013