Taylie Riddle’s practice focuses on wills, trusts, estate planning, business succession and tax planning.
Taylie works with individuals and families to achieve their estate planning objectives. By taking the time to understand each client’s family and personal relationships as well as their financial situation, Taylie helps clients evaluate their options and develop an estate plan tailored to their specific circumstances. She helps clients establish wills, trusts, financial and health care durable powers of attorney, and health care directives. In addition, she advises clients about long-term care, retirement and education planning, guardianship, and probate.
Taylie also assists clients with their more comprehensive estate planning, including establishing irrevocable trusts, life insurance trusts, Qualified Subschapter S Trusts (QSST), charitable remainder trusts, and special need trusts. She works with high net worth clients to build wealth, protect assets, implement lifetime gifting programs to transfer wealth and reduce taxes, and plan for the transfer of their estates with minimal estate tax.
Taylie helps business owners meet their business planning goals, deal with issues related to the formation and ongoing administration of their companies, as well as succession planning for family-owned businesses.
- Washington State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2018
Content by Taylie Riddle
- IRS Issues Notice 2020-23 Providing More Relief for Taxpayers Due to Coronavirus Pandemic
- COVID-19: IRS Issues Notice 2020-20 Postponing Filing and Payments of Federal Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax
- COVID-19: CARES Act and Retirement Relief
- COVID-19: IRS Postpones Filing and Payment Due Date for Taxpayers with April 15, 2020 Deadlines