Emma joined Helsell Fetterman as an associate in 2015 after earning her law degree from the University of Washington School of Law. During law school, Emma enjoyed participating in the Street Law clinic and appellate advocacy competitions. During her summers in law school, Emma interned at the firm and at Microsoft. Before law school, Emma studied at the University of Washington where she earned her B.A. in Law, Societies and Justice.
Emma enjoys reading, travelling, and trying new restaurants.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Page Ahead, Board Member
- University of Washington School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Washington (B.A., Law, Societies and Justice, 2012)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2015
Speaks conversational Russian