Eduardo joined Helsell Fetterman in 2016 after earning his law degree from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. He served as Chair of the National Latina/o Law Student Association and was Co-President of the Latino Law Students Association at Northwestern Law. He also externed for Judge Matthew F. Kennelly, a federal district court judge of the United State District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Eduardo graduated cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Utah with an Honors Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2012. During college, Eduardo completed many internships including one at the European Parliament (Brussels), Ibarra Strategy Group/Latino Leaders Network (Washington D.C.), and Grupo Estrategia Política (Mexico City).
Eduardo enjoys Latin dancing, running, and soccer.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington
- National Latina/o Law Student Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Utah (Honors B.A., Political Science, 2012)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2017
- Spanish (native)