Debbie joined Helsell Fetterman in 2014 and is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group.
Before joining the firm, Debbie was the Program Manager for the Community & Economic Development Unit with Washington State University Extension where she worked with faculty and staff around the state on budgeting, financing, personnel matters, and contracting issues. While working full time for WSU, she attended Seattle University School of Law in the evening, graduating cum laude, in December 2013.
During law school, Debbie served on the Student Bar Association, the Social Justice Leadership Committee, and co-founded the Evening Student Council. She also externed at the Washington State Supreme Court in the chambers of Justice Steven C. González.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington
- Vice President for Programs and Membership, 2017-2019
- Co-Chair for Judicial Evaluations, 2015-2017
- Middle Eastern Legal Association of Washington (MELAW)
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D., 2013, cum laude)
- University of Puget Sound (B.A., International Political Economy, 2004)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar, 2014
- Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Fluent in Spanish